- Terms of Website Usage
Terms of Website Usage
Please read the following terms and conditions before using this website (hereinafter “the Website”) managed and operated by Artizon Museum (hereinafter “the Museum”). Your use of the Website implies your consent to these terms and conditions. Please review the content every time you use it, as the Museum may change these terms and conditions without notice.
Copyrights, trademarks, etc.
- Copyrights and other rights pertaining to content posted on the Website (information, materials, images, etc.) belong to the Museum or the right holders who have authorized the use of their content by the Museum. Reproduction, diversion, etc. of this content without the permission of the right holders, beyond the scope of personal use and other uses expressly permitted by law, is prohibited by law.
- The Museum takes great care when posting information on the Website. However, the Museum makes no guarantees concerning such information, including its accuracy, recency, usefulness, or security. The Museum assumes no liability for any damages resulting from customers’ use or inability to use the Website. The Museum may change or delete information published on the Website without prior notice to customers. The Museum may suspend or discontinue publication of the Website for any reason. The Museum assumes no liability for any damages incurred by customers due to alteration or deletion of information or suspension or discontinuation of publication.
Notes on links to the Website
- The operators of websites other than that of the Museum that link to the Website (hereinafter “Linking Websites”) are responsible for the management and operation of their respective Linking Websites, and the Museum makes no guarantees concerning the content of Linking Websites. The Museum assumes no liability for any damages incurred by customers due to the content of Linking Websites or customers’ use of Linking Websites. Please use Linking Websites at your own risk, subject to the terms and conditions of such websites.
The Website has been constructed assuming the use of the following system environments (as of January 27, 2020). We recommend that your computer, smartphone or tablet and browser meet these requirements for full enjoyment of the Website.【Computer】
OS Browser Windows 10 or higher Google Chrome (latest version) macOS 10.1x or higher Safari (latest version)【Smartphone】 Device type OS Browser Android Android 6.x or higher Google Chrome (latest version) iPhone iOS 11 or higher Safari (latest version)【Tablet】 Device type OS Browser Android Android 6.x or higher Google Chrome (latest version) iPad iOS 11 or higher Safari (latest version)In addition to the above, we recommend the following browser settings.
Allow cookiesCookies are a system in which data concerning viewing is stored temporarily on users’ devices. On the Website, they are used to safely manage information when making reservations, and do not contain information for identifying individuals. You can change your browser settings to display a warning when cookies are accepted.
Users of the Website are prohibited from performing the following acts:
- Acts that infringe on the property, rights, or privacy, etc. of the Museum or a third party or carry the risk of such infringement
- Acts that cause disadvantages or damages to the Museum or a third party or carry the risk of causing disadvantages or damages
- Acts that violate public order and morals or carry the risk of such violation
- Acts that impair the reputation or credit of the Museum or a third party
- Acts of false registration, false declarations, or false reports
- Acts of using the Website for business activities or other commercial activities
- Acts that violate laws, ordinances, etc. or carry the risk of such violation
- Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses or carry the risk of using or providing such programs
- Acts that interfere with the operation of the Website, such as improper alteration of Website content or obstruction of server communications
- Any other acts that the Museum deems inappropriate, besides the items above
Governing law and competent court
- Use of the Website and interpretation and application of website usage shall be governed by the laws of Japan, unless otherwise specified. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance over all disputes related to use of the Website, unless otherwise specified.