Artizon Museum measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and Requests of Visitors
Artizon Museum measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Designated date and time entry system
Using our designated time and date reservation system to limit the number of visitors during each time slot and prevent congestion while providing a pleasant environment for appreciating the exhibitions.
Latest HVAC system
Use of the latest HVAC system to control the flow of air and constantly provide intake of fresh air.
Audio guides are available via the visitor’s smartphone and earphones
Audio guides are available via the visitor’s smartphone and earphones, not a rental device.
Disinfectant will be placed at the entrance to the museum for visitors’ use. All facilities will be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Chemicals that break down the virus will be applied continually to high-touch surfaces in the elevators, on the escalators, in the restrooms, and on the lockers.
- All museum staff members will wear masks when guiding or otherwise interacting with visitors.
- Transparent shields will be placed at the 1F ticket counter and the 3F cloakroom.
- Where visitors must line up, guides for maintaining at least a one-meter distance will be provided.
- If the entrance area is crowded, you may be allowed to enter the museum before your designated entry time.
- If visitors seem to clustering together in a gallery, a security guard may provide guidance.
- Leaflets and other materials will not be handed directly to visitors but placed where they can be picked up.
- The museum’s Learning Program (Gallery Talks, Family Programs, Saturday Lectures, School Programs, etc.) will be suspended until further notice. When they resume, great care will be taken to ensure participants’ safety.
Requests of Visitors
Please wear a mask when visiting the museum.
Please cooperate with temperature taking at the entrance to the museum. Visitors with fevers or symptoms of a cold will not be allowed to enter the museum.
Please cooperating by washing your hands and disinfecting your fingers frequently.
距離を空ける Social Distance
Please maintain distance between yourself and other visitors and refrain from conversation in the galleries.
- Please refrain from visiting the museum if you have a fever, symptoms of a cold, or are feeling unwell.
- Please cooperate by using our system for online reservations by designated date and time.
- Please cooperate in writing down your name and contact information (phone number, address, or email address) when purchasing a ticket at the ticket desk.
- Please use cashless means of payment.
- Please do not come to the museum in groups.
- When coughing or sneezing, please cover your mouth with your mask or a handkerchief.
- If you become ill in the museum, please alert a nearby staff member.