Masters of Modern Japanese Western-style Painting and French Painters
15 September [Thu] - 23 October [Sun], 1983
About this exhibition
This exhibition focused on 3 specific master-pupil relationships, displaying their works side-by-side: Collin and Kuroda Seiki, Kume Keiichiro; Laurens and Kanokogi Takeshiro, Nakamura Fusetsu; and Cormon, Carolus-Duran and Fujishima Takeji.
- Masters of Modern Japanese Western-style Painting and French Painters
- 15 September [Thu] - 23 October [Sun], 1983
- Bridgestone Museum of Art, Ishibashi Foundation, The Tokyo Shimbun, The Japanese Council of Art Museums
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, Embassy of France
- Bridgestone Museum of Art