Dialogues of the Muses: The Paris Opera House and the Arts
5 November [Sat], 2022 - 5 February [Sun], 2023
About this exhibition
- Dialogues of the Muses: The Paris Opera House and the Arts
- 5 November [Sat], 2022 - 5 February [Sun], 2023
- 10:00 – 18:00 (until 20:00 on Fridays) * Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Mondays (except January 9), December 28 to January 3, January 10
- Artizon Museum, Ishibashi Foundation
Under the auspices of
- Embassy of France / Institut français du japon
Technical realization in cooperation
- Bibliothèque nationale de France
- 6,5F Galleries
October 25 [Tue.], 2022 – February 5 [Sun.], 2023
Selections from the Ishibashi Foundation Collection Special Section Art in a Box: The Box in a Valise by Marcel Duchamp and It’s Aftermath (4F Gallery)
Ticket prices (incl. tax)
|On-line ticket||Same day ticket|
|General||1,800 yen *Credit card payments only||2,000 yen|
high school students
Free entry Advance booking required
Students must present their student ID upon entrance to the museum.
(plus one accompanying assistant)
|Free entry Advance booking required|
through junior high school
|Free entry Advance booking not required|
*Same day tickets on sale at museum are available only for time slots that have not reached full capacity.
*Booking is not accepted when a time slot is full.
*This admission fee gives the visitor access to the concurrent exhibitions.
Édouard MANET《Masked Ball at the Opera》1873
Charles GARNIER《Front view of the Facade of the Palais Garnier, Plan Garnier O3》BnF, Music Department, BMO